Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 1, 2013

So..... I got pulled over tonight on my way home. By an officer who had been following me as I ran two stop signs. A) I was in my scrubs and Valley ER jacket B) The officer grew up in Providence C) Worked at Gosner's in Logan (my dad drives a milk truck, and Gisners sponsers USU bball) D) Is LDS. So we had all sorts of stuff to talk about. Instead of a ticket I got his business card (in case I get pulled over again -he's a supervisor), recommendations on similarly priced apartments that the police are less familiar with, and well wishes on transitioning out of the YSA ward and finding someone not crazy or creepy to spend eternity with. Not a bad night!

2 comments:

  1. Was this at the Stop sign that's by the lake, by your apartments...the one you never stop for? Ha ha. :-)

    ReplyDelete