Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 1, 2013

I'm tired. I got ready for work today and it was one of those rare days where everything works. My hair was fantastic, my face was radiant and smooth, and I was excited to be going back to work in a productive environment as opposed to the classroom setting I had been in on Sunday and Tuesday this week. Fast-forward 6 hours of triage with coworkers not pulling their weight and two hours taking over the most mis-managed stroke pt in history, and I'm just tired. Tonight I couldn't do my work and fix everyone else's. Sometimes I can, and sometimes I work with people who know what they're doing.  Tonight I just wanted to come home and escape via these two fabulous books that came today from the national geographic store. Take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment